The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Wow.. Just wow.. I don't even play minecraft but I know a fail when I see it.. How about actually trying on something?

Linkin Park - In The End Linkin Park - In The End

Simply Amazing...

I am a 56k user and this being over 3mb.. it was still worth the wait! I am seriously a huge fan of your music videos. The transitioning of the imagery is like no other. Like I said, you've got talent and I can't wait to see more!

Linkin Park - Crawling Linkin Park - Crawling

My God....

You have a shit load of talen dude and I mean that. I have never seen anything as good as your stuff man.. I hope to see more music vids in the future because you have the best. You have talent.. Keep it up.

postal inocent version postal inocent version

Your the man!

I like your style of cartoons, i've seen alot of people put down the big eyes and no forehead, but I think that rocks and that what makes your shit rock! Keep it up man, your unique, make it last!

DenX - Stars of Orion DenX - Stars of Orion

I'm a singer. I would love to record some lyrics for some of your songs. The thing is, I am not a song writer. I wouldn't know the first thing about actually penning some lyrics to it. I can sing though. If your interested in a male singer. Let me know.